Les is a property lawyer who advises and acts primarily for charitable and not-for-profit organisations, religious institutions, schools and universities on all aspects of property law, including sales and acquisitions of commercial and residential property, commercial leasing, development projects and joint venture arrangements, agreements for lease and due diligence projects.
Previous experience has seen Les advising domestic and international real estate funds and investment managers, property developers, telecommunications utilities, shopping centre landlords, hotel and tourism investors, global IT companies and local Councils.
- All aspects of property transactions for commercial clients, not-for-profit organisations and private clients from large scale property development to other related matters.
- Property purchases and sales.
- Leases including agreements to lease, occupation licences, incentive agreements, transfers of lease, surrender and termination of leases and leasing disputes.
- Small to medium-scale construction contracts.
- Strata and residential subdivision and development.
- Rates and duty exemptions.