Jeremy is a property and construction, leveraged and acquisition, and corporate finance specialist. He also has experience in project and asset finance, restructuring and derivatives.
Jeremy has acted for many Australian and international banks, including ANZ, CBA, NAB, WBC, JPMorgan, UBS, GE, DB and Barclays. He also has extensive experience acting for private equity houses, corporates, developers and other borrowers such as TPG, PEP, CHAMP, EQT, McAleese, Greencross/Petbarn, Platino, Cranbrook Care, Mendoza, Graincorp and Lachlan Murdoch.
Jeremy is qualified as a solicitor in New South Wales, the Australian Capital Territory, Victoria and England/Wales.
We are highly responsive and focus on what really matters to our clients. We always protect our clients' legal interests – in addition, our goal is for all financings to close smoothly and on time
- acting for financiers on all forms of finance transactions, including property/construction finance, leveraged/acquisition finance, corporate finance, project finance, asset finance, restructuring and derivatives
- acting for senior and mezzanine financiers including major banks on Australia bilateral/syndicated property/construction facilities
- acting for Australian borrowers/developers on property/construction facilities
- acting for international and domestic private equity houses on leveraged/acquisition financings
- acting for senior financiers including major banks on Australian leveraged/acquisition financings
- acting for major Australian corporates on financings/refinancings
- advising and acting on all aspects of property development
- acting on Australian and international PPPs/project financings
- acting for financiers on asset/trade financings
- acting for both borrowers and financiers in relation to debt restructurings
- acting for issuing banks on surety/performance bond facilities
- advising on banking and finance compliance and regulatory issues