Bianca advises builders, developers, owners and owners corporations on a range of building and construction law issues.
Her practice spans the complete construction lifecycle from providing contractual advice and drafting building contracts for owners, developers and builders through to disputes, including defective building work claims, home warranty insurance claims, professional negligence and contract disputes.
Bianca regularly appears in the New South Wales Civil and Administrative Tribunal, District Court, Supreme Court and Court of Appeal. Her clients appreciate her efficiency, sensitivity and clarity. She also works closely with MSI global to support the firm's international and national connections.
Professional, considered and objective advice
- building defect claims
- building contract disputes
- home warranty insurance claims
- professional negligence claims
- drafting and advising on building contracts
- preparation of tender packages
- Security of Payment Act claims